LOVE

When times get hard the word Love brings about peace,
when times get rough showing Love brings gratitude,
but when someone one else is in a storm of their own giving Love is a gift all its own. Lets try doing that all day and see how many gifts we receive from that alone.

L- is for the way you look at me
O-is your the only one I see
V-is very very extraordinary
E-is even more than any one could adore
and LOVE is all that I can give to You Love is just a silly game for two, two in Love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it LOVE was made for me and YOU. His Name is Jesus.

ABOUT ME

My photo
Lancaster, Texas, United States
I am a single mother of four beautiful children. I have had my share of weight of the world and decided to make a page just for people who want to be able to talk about everyday situations and get things off of their chest. Many times the thing that we lack the most in life is someone to talk to and show us unconditional compassion. I am a Christian woman, so many topics that are related to helpful hints to overcome are good. I completed my BA Psychology degree in 2010 at Argosy University. I am currently enrolled in Liberty University in the Master of Arts Marriage and Family Therapist. My goal is to become a Psychologist on the Doctoral level which I hope to start by next fall. I have decided to make this site because it is nice to have someone to talk to every once in a while. So weather you need a poem to write or a shoulder to cry on I am here. I am not trying to do some experiment this is me, I really do care.

Monday, March 28, 2011

New Day, New Time, New Level In God

I want to first apologize for not posting for a while. It really because no one has been actually viewing and commenting on post in the site. I really do want to share with you this walk in Christ that we are making. In order to get to the new level in Christ we have to first, drop off from underneath us the old things that feel like glue instead of building bricks.

When comming into Christ you will first realize that the next day is very different, why because there will be those new challenges to get you to change your mind. Ahhh you thought that I was going to say that everything was going to be just so freeing. No That next day is just like you have just won the lottery and with every penny you spend you have regrets, and with every door that opens your feeling like you wish you wouldn't havent told anyone. The walk of God is not easy, but it has a greater reward than living in sin. You later begain to feel more at peace knowing that even when it seems like you along you can look up and thank God for being there.

That Brings me to the New Time. Its a new time because then you realize that everyone who lives the life you used to live as a sinner, really don't have as much time as they think they have. You began to realize how many people followed you or was with you in sin, and how you want so despartly to get them to come into the pleasing light that God has given you. This is the time you realize that the people you love will resist what you have come to love. This is a test that you must endure. Satan uses this one on new believers because he knows how important our family is to us. I will give small testimony about when I came to God.
First I was living on my own when I got the invite. It was a whole different atmosphere of a church than I was used to. Sabbath Keeping bible based church..I know right...wat? People who believe that Sabbath and teach the full word of God, believe in God/ Jesus/ and The Holy Spirit. After a month of me attending I got on hard times, church was helping me with rent, car issues, and kids needs. Lost my place and went to stay with my mom/sister and it was so bad of a strain that we had to leave. Stayed with Paster and Wife and others in church. I must also state that my mom was my provider for most of my life and never asked anyone but her for stuff when I needed, so it was a real challenge in trusting people, other than family. After a while my mom got on her feet again and I moved back with her. By this time I had enough word in me to try and teach and help her see what I believe is truely right. She rejected it. Well I still stood on what God had shown me, and He really stayed by me. Drew closer to my church family as I grew apart from natural family. Well about a year or two later. My mom visited a seminar (the same one I visited when I came) and she believed, she is now a member and we are in it together.

According to Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
This is teeling you that God has a certain number that He has appointed to come to Him its just your job since you know not that number to share His word with all you meet. God draws the heart of men. We can do nothing more for our family members and loved one besides just give them the word, that they may be saved.

The New Level comes into play when you have made up in your mind that the Lord is worth your fighting for. This new level you will experince as you over come obstacles. It will be so exciting at first, if you surround yourselves with those who are spiritual and are helping you grow, this gives you the building of your foundtion, on the principles of God. On the other hand if you surround yourself with the principles of this world then this will be a period in your life where you constantly in and out, and listening to too much strife that satan puts before you, your foundation will be like sand on a beach during high tide. Your faith will fade away and so will the zest you had when you first recieved the Lord.
In the Parable about the Sower Matthew 13:3-58. This lets us know that everyone who hears the word wont keep in deeply rooted in them because of the obstacles that satan throws their way gets them distracted. Thats why God says come out from among them(those who walk not in the ways of God). You have to fully remove yourself untill you have gotten strong enough to bring them in and they not bring you out. This new level in God depend on how much you truely commit to being like Him. And bringing others in. It will seem embarrassing and hurtful at times, but it gets easier as you grow and know that its not about you but about the Lord. Each day we die daily Paul says, so with each day we take a step up to get to that home run. New levels mean that your faith is becomming stronger and your foundation is starting to build more knowledge in God. It feels better to be a mile above the half way part of the mountain and cant see your way down but you can see your way up, than to be half way up and cant see neither...cause there is that chance that you will give up. Got pass the half point and then know that God is with you.

I encourge you all in Jesus name to do God's will. There is no greater love than His, and if your planning on going to heaven, going down the mountain is not an option. Like Moses it seemed like He lived on the mountain, because every time the people sinned He talked to God, it grew His faith, His patience with the, people His love and belief in God, and also his love for the people. Who eles do you know will stand in the midst of God and His anger for a growd of wht God called a "stiifnecked" people. You have to develop not only a love for God but a love for people to carry out this mission. Ask God to equip you with the tools to make this happen and you will get the encouragement and skills you need to do God's will.

I hope and pray that you ask God into your life and start on you mission to being a vessle of Honor to God

No comments:

This is Me

This is Me
WOMAN OF GOD

My Little Ones

My Little Ones
ASHLEY< WARNELL >DEVION>TAYVION