LOVE

When times get hard the word Love brings about peace,
when times get rough showing Love brings gratitude,
but when someone one else is in a storm of their own giving Love is a gift all its own. Lets try doing that all day and see how many gifts we receive from that alone.

L- is for the way you look at me
O-is your the only one I see
V-is very very extraordinary
E-is even more than any one could adore
and LOVE is all that I can give to You Love is just a silly game for two, two in Love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it LOVE was made for me and YOU. His Name is Jesus.

ABOUT ME

My photo
Lancaster, Texas, United States
I am a single mother of four beautiful children. I have had my share of weight of the world and decided to make a page just for people who want to be able to talk about everyday situations and get things off of their chest. Many times the thing that we lack the most in life is someone to talk to and show us unconditional compassion. I am a Christian woman, so many topics that are related to helpful hints to overcome are good. I completed my BA Psychology degree in 2010 at Argosy University. I am currently enrolled in Liberty University in the Master of Arts Marriage and Family Therapist. My goal is to become a Psychologist on the Doctoral level which I hope to start by next fall. I have decided to make this site because it is nice to have someone to talk to every once in a while. So weather you need a poem to write or a shoulder to cry on I am here. I am not trying to do some experiment this is me, I really do care.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Client Psychologist Analysis

Client Psychologist Analysis
by Michelle Williams
3/25/2011@ 01:25 am

Walking like men
talking like me
then the next question can you spot me a ten
then we become begging men

I confide in you
take pride of who you are
all you can say is you've made it this far

how dare u treat this like some psyvhology session
when you"re the on in need of direction
you sit there and listen as I pour out my pain
but why when I look at you, you are in the rain

Your asking all these questions as if you care
how can you say you understand you wasnt there
I get to the part that makes me happy
you start asking questions about my dear pappy(sorry dad)
Why do you want to hear the Pain in my life
then I sit here in wonder where is your strife

You sit here
your eyes so heavy
Lets switch chairs
Clean out your levy

You want to hear the worst of me
to see the best of you
I just can't believe this is what I want to do
It seems as if you need someone to listen
But instead they keep talking about what their life is missing

I think that your interested in what I have to say
could it be that your life walk in with me today.
what do you need to here before you open up
or better yet start giving up.

I know who can help you
for He is helping me
oh now you want to talk about dress now
Its not judging to me

Well our sessions have come to an end
the sad thing is I have no more money to spend
But my office hours are 24/7
I have a direct line to God in Heaven.

No comments:

This is Me

This is Me
WOMAN OF GOD

My Little Ones

My Little Ones
ASHLEY< WARNELL >DEVION>TAYVION