LOVE

When times get hard the word Love brings about peace,
when times get rough showing Love brings gratitude,
but when someone one else is in a storm of their own giving Love is a gift all its own. Lets try doing that all day and see how many gifts we receive from that alone.

L- is for the way you look at me
O-is your the only one I see
V-is very very extraordinary
E-is even more than any one could adore
and LOVE is all that I can give to You Love is just a silly game for two, two in Love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it LOVE was made for me and YOU. His Name is Jesus.

ABOUT ME

My photo
Lancaster, Texas, United States
I am a single mother of four beautiful children. I have had my share of weight of the world and decided to make a page just for people who want to be able to talk about everyday situations and get things off of their chest. Many times the thing that we lack the most in life is someone to talk to and show us unconditional compassion. I am a Christian woman, so many topics that are related to helpful hints to overcome are good. I completed my BA Psychology degree in 2010 at Argosy University. I am currently enrolled in Liberty University in the Master of Arts Marriage and Family Therapist. My goal is to become a Psychologist on the Doctoral level which I hope to start by next fall. I have decided to make this site because it is nice to have someone to talk to every once in a while. So weather you need a poem to write or a shoulder to cry on I am here. I am not trying to do some experiment this is me, I really do care.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Emotions

Emotions
by Michelle Williams 3/25/2011

Depressed
in a mess
with this pain in my chest
remembering when the police place me under arrest
for failing a test

Sad
Naw I'm mad
cause you was such a cad
but in reality I'm glad
that my kids can't call you dad

You abused everything I loved
you hated the one who loved me above
Why did I suffer you to live in my heart
Cause the one thing you loved is what drove us apart.

Detested
Im conjested
From all those tears
Loving you pleasing you for all those years
Now I am getting over those fears
But now I requested
That help from above
To land on me like a dove.

Blessed
Not stressed
Now wanting to be caressed
By the one who I need
That sowed the seed
Within my heart

Lord
On my knees
I ask forgiveness
For all those mistakes
For I know it was like putting those stakes
in you Sons hands
Help me walk through the shadow lands,
In Jesus Name I place my life in your hands.

If you are alive when He comes and your still standing, then you made it....If your dead when He comes and you hear the trumpets and rise up then you made it...If you rise and your on the outside of that city...then you missed it...that's whyyou live your life now to prepare for your eternity. I really hope you get this.

No comments:

This is Me

This is Me
WOMAN OF GOD

My Little Ones

My Little Ones
ASHLEY< WARNELL >DEVION>TAYVION