LOVE

When times get hard the word Love brings about peace,
when times get rough showing Love brings gratitude,
but when someone one else is in a storm of their own giving Love is a gift all its own. Lets try doing that all day and see how many gifts we receive from that alone.

L- is for the way you look at me
O-is your the only one I see
V-is very very extraordinary
E-is even more than any one could adore
and LOVE is all that I can give to You Love is just a silly game for two, two in Love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it LOVE was made for me and YOU. His Name is Jesus.

ABOUT ME

My photo
Lancaster, Texas, United States
I am a single mother of four beautiful children. I have had my share of weight of the world and decided to make a page just for people who want to be able to talk about everyday situations and get things off of their chest. Many times the thing that we lack the most in life is someone to talk to and show us unconditional compassion. I am a Christian woman, so many topics that are related to helpful hints to overcome are good. I completed my BA Psychology degree in 2010 at Argosy University. I am currently enrolled in Liberty University in the Master of Arts Marriage and Family Therapist. My goal is to become a Psychologist on the Doctoral level which I hope to start by next fall. I have decided to make this site because it is nice to have someone to talk to every once in a while. So weather you need a poem to write or a shoulder to cry on I am here. I am not trying to do some experiment this is me, I really do care.

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Not The Outside That Counts, It's The Inside.

It's Not The Outside That Counts, It's The Inside.

by Michelle SeekingGodforanswers Williams on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 11:09pm


My body may on the outside look to be useless, powerless, gravity taking its toll,

but on the inside its a reckon to behold.

It is firm, tight, shinned up, polished from head to toe, it is covered in curves that make men weak...It stands up for right cause its ready to fight anyone (word only) who steps wrong at my lord Jesus Christ.

You have something to say about my Lord, come this way, for the word is all over me.

So Satan when you come with your lust worldly temptations,

Jesus has armored me, So there is no penetration,

get gwone on, you have no place here.

For in my body God takes rest here, matter fact Gods dwells here.

So when you come with your swelling words of vanity,

I God will laugh at your calamity.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE YOU'RE RUNNING OUT...

SO I SUGGEST YOU BE PLEADING QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH.

GOD HAS TAKEN ON, EVEN TAKEN OVER THIS SHIP.

HE IS MY CAPTAIN THE RULER OVER HARDSHIPS.

Our relationship is growing so no man will I be owe...or having lustily temptation...

huh..God Christ is my only salvation.

So when you feel the need to step wrong, just know the steel in the inside is bullet proof, NOT shattered, NOR torn, nor broken,

Because Christ is my life saving token

So when your world comes falling down,

God will place me on Higher Ground.

I will stand in His brightness, not fear his Glory,

I will stand up in Heaven reading your story.

Hope you all enjoy this one thought of this on my way to store, Sunday Feb 13, 2011

No comments:

This is Me

This is Me
WOMAN OF GOD

My Little Ones

My Little Ones
ASHLEY< WARNELL >DEVION>TAYVION