LOVE

When times get hard the word Love brings about peace,
when times get rough showing Love brings gratitude,
but when someone one else is in a storm of their own giving Love is a gift all its own. Lets try doing that all day and see how many gifts we receive from that alone.

L- is for the way you look at me
O-is your the only one I see
V-is very very extraordinary
E-is even more than any one could adore
and LOVE is all that I can give to You Love is just a silly game for two, two in Love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it LOVE was made for me and YOU. His Name is Jesus.

ABOUT ME

My photo
Lancaster, Texas, United States
I am a single mother of four beautiful children. I have had my share of weight of the world and decided to make a page just for people who want to be able to talk about everyday situations and get things off of their chest. Many times the thing that we lack the most in life is someone to talk to and show us unconditional compassion. I am a Christian woman, so many topics that are related to helpful hints to overcome are good. I completed my BA Psychology degree in 2010 at Argosy University. I am currently enrolled in Liberty University in the Master of Arts Marriage and Family Therapist. My goal is to become a Psychologist on the Doctoral level which I hope to start by next fall. I have decided to make this site because it is nice to have someone to talk to every once in a while. So weather you need a poem to write or a shoulder to cry on I am here. I am not trying to do some experiment this is me, I really do care.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Isaiah 6:1-13 I'M ALL IN GOD, YOUR ALL I'VE GOT

Lesson learned from Isaiah 6:1-13

Lord if I continue a lifestyle of sin I will be destroyed, my lifestyle is leading me on a road of destruction. Lord my ears are death, my eyes are blind, my heart is calloused...God would you please open my death ears, take the scales from my blinded eyes, and soften this calloused, stoned, and hardened heart...i am in sin God help me to repent, for I feel that my sin is so great that you have turned away from me and closed you ears and heart to my calls, God I can't do this on my own, I need you to help me repent that I may do your will, Lord clean me up, for I am a dead man before you...my sins are many as of those in the world, help us repent that we all may come off this road to destruction. Lord...I want to have from hearing your word a revelation a change, but only you can soften my heart so that I can walk in that change without falling, for your word says that you can keep us from falling....GOD I NEED YOU. I am constantly allowing the pain that enters my life take me from you, when you bring it to draw me closer to you, for your word says that you draw closer to those who are broken hearted if that is so, God please just reach right now and touch my heart that I know that you are with me. I realize God that I don't have the plan but you do and in a while the plan that you have to destroy those who believe not, knew not, followed not, kept not your commandments, but God before that day comes give me a chance to go out and speak to others your will, I will go God and warned the people and instruct them in your ways, bringing those to you for repentance and change, But I can't do this until you wipe clean and fill my vessel with your hands and word...and put in me the Holy Spirit..God I need you...for those that I have caused to fall due to my unbelief or failure, help me, strengthen me that I may go back and pick them up and bring them to you for a healing a powerful change and plan, and a new walk....help me God. If I must bare my sins then that I will, but let me be punished by you and not this world, for you chastening will help me to become stronger, where the world will kill and destroy me, I ask that you not charge this sin to my children, family, friends, church body,or even those who were with me in this straying away from your will, God charge it all upon me, that I may carry this weight that those may be saved. Let not me only draw close to you in times of despair, but help me to stay close to you at all times and in times of despair be prepared to stand for you, so that I may be that example to others....Take away these desires, the temptations that are set before me, the anxiety that rules my mind, and the depression that overwhelms my heart, spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, conversationally repair me, for I am broken, repair the breaches that lie within me, that I may be a leader, and stand and speak your word before your people...help me put all my faith and trust in you God, I'm all in, Here I am broken and shattered, and torn, but with a humble and willing heart to do your will....Your All I got God...WRAP ME IN YOUR HOLY ARMS THAT I MAY KNOW THAT YOU ARE WITH ME ALL THE WAY...IN JESUS NAME I AM ALL IN GOD...AMEN.

--
Michelle Denise Williams BA Psychology
214-412-5855
 
T. S. Eliot
Poetry is not a turning loose of emotion, but an escape from emotion; it is not the expression of personality, but an escape from personality. But, of course, only those who have personality and emotions know what it means to want to escape from these things.

No comments:

This is Me

This is Me
WOMAN OF GOD

My Little Ones

My Little Ones
ASHLEY< WARNELL >DEVION>TAYVION