LOVE

When times get hard the word Love brings about peace,
when times get rough showing Love brings gratitude,
but when someone one else is in a storm of their own giving Love is a gift all its own. Lets try doing that all day and see how many gifts we receive from that alone.

L- is for the way you look at me
O-is your the only one I see
V-is very very extraordinary
E-is even more than any one could adore
and LOVE is all that I can give to You Love is just a silly game for two, two in Love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it LOVE was made for me and YOU. His Name is Jesus.

ABOUT ME

My photo
Lancaster, Texas, United States
I am a single mother of four beautiful children. I have had my share of weight of the world and decided to make a page just for people who want to be able to talk about everyday situations and get things off of their chest. Many times the thing that we lack the most in life is someone to talk to and show us unconditional compassion. I am a Christian woman, so many topics that are related to helpful hints to overcome are good. I completed my BA Psychology degree in 2010 at Argosy University. I am currently enrolled in Liberty University in the Master of Arts Marriage and Family Therapist. My goal is to become a Psychologist on the Doctoral level which I hope to start by next fall. I have decided to make this site because it is nice to have someone to talk to every once in a while. So weather you need a poem to write or a shoulder to cry on I am here. I am not trying to do some experiment this is me, I really do care.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fwd: The Birth Of My Son Tayvion

I just literally spent a hour searching the neighborhood for my son,
going door to door. And driving without a clue for my baby. There is a
hurt inside of me that I can't explain right now, one minute he's
laying under me then the next he's know where to be found. I cried and
ask God to just send him home safely, and he came walking up, can't
whoop him cause i feel at fault I should have known exactly where he
was. But I am thankfu l That his Father is Always Watching Him...I
wrote in this poem the experience of his birth as well as what I
feeling right now...Just had to share it to get my mind back
focused..love yall


The Birth of My Son Tayvion

I'm afraid
I'm scared
I 'm tired
But thinking about the times I cared

I held you in my arms
That one day
So full of fear and despair
I never knew I give birth to you
While sitting upright in a chair

Driving down this road of loneliness
I think of how you will look
The moment I felt body escape me
I knew a part of my life was just born

The night seemed long tiring and hard
I didn't hear you breath
You didn't cry nor did you say good bye
I was hurting scared and in rage
I couldn't pick you up
All I could think of was ….why
Please God, Save my son's life

I kept telling God His your to raise
When we arrived at the hospital
You started to cry
I remember my mom wiping a tear from my eye

There was blood but yet there was life
Its amazing how every birth reflects the death of Christ
He gave His own so you could live
Now I'm truly thankful through my tears
I thank Him cause He allowed you to live

Lord help me I ask to raise my son
When he's not in my sight show him your there
Fear is so deep, but still through it all its your love I seek
Thank you letting me experience a birth that will add to your nation
For its through you my son will live and earn his salvation.

No comments:

This is Me

This is Me
WOMAN OF GOD

My Little Ones

My Little Ones
ASHLEY< WARNELL >DEVION>TAYVION