LOVE

When times get hard the word Love brings about peace,
when times get rough showing Love brings gratitude,
but when someone one else is in a storm of their own giving Love is a gift all its own. Lets try doing that all day and see how many gifts we receive from that alone.

L- is for the way you look at me
O-is your the only one I see
V-is very very extraordinary
E-is even more than any one could adore
and LOVE is all that I can give to You Love is just a silly game for two, two in Love can make it, take my heart and please don't break it LOVE was made for me and YOU. His Name is Jesus.

ABOUT ME

My photo
Lancaster, Texas, United States
I am a single mother of four beautiful children. I have had my share of weight of the world and decided to make a page just for people who want to be able to talk about everyday situations and get things off of their chest. Many times the thing that we lack the most in life is someone to talk to and show us unconditional compassion. I am a Christian woman, so many topics that are related to helpful hints to overcome are good. I completed my BA Psychology degree in 2010 at Argosy University. I am currently enrolled in Liberty University in the Master of Arts Marriage and Family Therapist. My goal is to become a Psychologist on the Doctoral level which I hope to start by next fall. I have decided to make this site because it is nice to have someone to talk to every once in a while. So weather you need a poem to write or a shoulder to cry on I am here. I am not trying to do some experiment this is me, I really do care.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Encourage, Love, Share God with Others


PresenceIcon
Michelle Denise Williams
Lancaster, Texas 75146
Cell: (214) 779-3659


Subject: RE: READ AND RETURN TO ME
 

cid:1.2501846798@web55701.mail.re3.yahoo.com

Each and everyone one of us are going throug
h tough times right  
Now, but God is getting ready
 
to bless you in a way that only
 
He can.  Keep the faith.
 
My instructions were to pick
  people that
I wanted God
  to bless, and I picked you.  
Please pass this to
people you want to be blessed   And a copy back to me.  
This
prayer is powerful, and   Prayer
is one of the best gifts
 We
receive... There is no cost but a lot of rewards.
Let's continue to pray
   
for one another.
 

cid:2.2501846799@web55701.mail.re3.yahoo.com

The prayer:
 
Father, I ask You to bless  my friends, relatives and those for whom I care deeply, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of your love and   power. Holy Spirit, I
ask
   you to minister to their spirit   at this very moment. Where   there is pain, give them your
peace
  and mercy. Where there is self-doubt,
release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill
their
  needs. Bless their homes,  families,
finances, their goings
  and their comings. In
Jesus '
  Precious name. Amen.  
(If the Lord lays upon your
 heart to send this to
more
people, you are truly blessed).  

cid:3.2501846799@web55701.mail.re3.yahoo.com


 
 










 
 
=
 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email, delete and destroy this message and its attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited.
***********************************************************************

This electronic transmission contains information from Methodist Health
System and should be considered confidential and privileged. The
information contained in the above messages is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity(ies) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of this information is prohibited. If you receive this transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Methodist Health System, its subsidiaries and affiliates hereby claim all
applicable privileges related to the transmission of this communication.
 
 


UT Southwestern Medical Center
The future of medicine, today.
 

NOTICE:  
This email message and all attachments may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended
addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
copying, or other use of this message and or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, 
please notify the sender immediately by telephone at (252) 756-1121 and delete this message with all copies, backups, and attachments.
Thank you.
 

No comments:

This is Me

This is Me
WOMAN OF GOD

My Little Ones

My Little Ones
ASHLEY< WARNELL >DEVION>TAYVION